Sunday 7 August 2011

Not So Glam OOTD

So on previous mentioning of expanding ones horizons I went camping this weekend. Just for the night with the boyfriend. I loved it! Mind we were super snug on blow up mattresses and were sufficiently kitted out with stove etc etc! We went to Porthmaddog and missed all the rain at home and got this instead:  :)
So here is what I wore today whilst playing a game of crazy golf (I lost btw....bit of a sore point!)
Wire headband: New Look
Denim jacket/shirt: Primark (last season)
Cream top: River Island (ancient!)
Belt: From shorts! -maybe a little too loose.
Shorts: New Look: £19:99
Sandals: Topshop (last summer but have seen knocking about ebay!)
Bag: River Island :£35
Sunglasses: Carrera £89 -cant seem to find the exact ones from ASOS 
(I bought mine from there this season)
similar pair though are: Link

Bit of a relief after a mad week!
Hope you have all had a good weekend
Liz
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment