Sunday 25 November 2012

The Christmas Dress Situation: The Midi

Hello everyone.
You may remember this time last week I explained I had THREE Christmas parties this year.
This is one of my more sophisticated options- I actually wore this out last night too.
In all honestly I love how plain and simple this dress, Granted it is not terribly forgiving but makes me feel very womanly.  Its bodycon fit clings to all my curvy bits.
I bought this from BooHoo and paid a very reasonable price for it, again I am loving the long sleeves and the above the knee cut. Overall I am thoroughly enjoying the midi dress and already eyeing up some Topshop midis for work....


For my Christmas party I anticipate I will wear this dress with some huge statement earrings, sparkly wedges and a blazer.

Its only today Ive started my Christmas shopping/browsing and getting it all sorted is scaring me!

What will you be wearing over the party season?



14 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing on you, it suits your figure so well! I love the print on it :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of all the baroque prints out this year, but I found they don't look that good on me as they make my already huge bum look even bigger. :( This dress looks great on you, though - very feminine and sophisticated!

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress on you, you have such a great figure,
    I can think of so many ways to wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous,really flattering. You look amazing! I won't be going to any parties in the party season. Aha :')

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely dress! I have so many parties this season too that I dunno what to wear! i really liked the sequin dress you had on a few posts back too x

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh you look gorgeous! lovely dress xoxo

    www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dress, you look so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so lovely and you look awesome!!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! You are sooooo pretty!

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, I have major hair envy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, I want a midi dress too, love how they're sexy ina kadylike, elegant way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ps apols for typos, keyboard playing up ;) x

    ReplyDelete