Tuesday 20 November 2012

Simple Statement Jewellery Loves.

Today I thought Id share some of the jewellery I have been really enjoying wearing recently.
I have mentioned time and time again I am a complete magpie especially when it comes to gold accessories....or gold at all for that matter.
The reason I like these pieces is that they are simple and most importantly inexpensive.

 Stud Knuckle Ring- Kukee

This stud knuckle ring is a complete statement piece. It immediately rocks up any outfit and adds some much needed detailing to the most simple ensemble. Its a very prominent nod to the spike and stud trend making it very current. Although slightly scary looking and perhaps something you may find from a rock shop by I personally love it and have worn this a lot on nights out.

Large Cross Earrings- Kukee
I have been loving these earrings. Their an exaggerated cross and although very simple in design are very statement especially when worn with an up doo.



ASOS Choker Necklace-ASOS
I wore this simple choker for my graduation. This necklace has the effect of quite simply finishing an outfit. Its sophisticated and simple...nuff said.

What jewellery pieces do you enjoy wearing?





3 comments:

  1. I bought some stuff from Kukee before, but I wasn't overly impressed and they sent my order twice, so that was a bit awkward! Your pieces look lovely though :)

    I actually went into Topshop today and they were having a huge jewellery sale and I managed to walk out without actually buying anything! Willpower :P

    http://alannahjadee.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is so cute! I'm wearing candy skull bracelets at the moment, anything with a peace sign on it, it's my favourite! xoxo

    www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items you've got

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete