Thursday 12 July 2012

The orange Topshop Button Skirt

Hey guys.
So todays weather is a little in betweeny- meaning the rains holding and the air is warm but the sun is half-heatedly shining.

I'm wearing a little purchase I got from Topshop
and again it a perfect example of a transitional piece.

This high waisted skirt can be dressed up of down and worn throughout the seasons.
I could easily wear this with a big jumper and tights in the winter.

I adore the pockets and button detail.
Unfortunately I think I may have purchased a size too big so may need to swap, but its nothing that cant be rectified with a skinny belt.


The material of this skirt is viscose which I imagine is going to be a real pain to wash, it crinkles really easily. Regardless I love it.


I went out for lunch with my dad today so teamed my outfit with a leather jacket.
My bandeau top is an oldie but a goodie I picked up on the ASOS sale a while ago. Every so often I rediscover it.

Top: ASOS (Old)
Skirt: Topshop 
Necklace: Topshop
Watch: Michel Kors

Youll be happy to know the skirt
is also available in Blue, Cream and Denim.
....Myself I really fancy the blue number!

Do you enjoy wearing high waisted skirts?

9 comments:

  1. That skirt is lovely - I love all of the details! The color is just perfect and with the pockets and buttons it just makes it adorable! :)
    xxx emma

    Fashionalization.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Outfit! Love the colour of your skirt it's gorgeous, defiantly got to agree I'm a massive fan of high waisted skirts too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt, fab colour :)

    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt, love the colour x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Liz and I really want the skirt myself!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god I love your skirt so much, the texture, the cut, the colour - all just perfect :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is gorgeous :) xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely outfit! Adore your hair too, I want to be blonde again xx

    ReplyDelete