Friday 6 April 2012

Springtime Lipsticks- Chatterbox

The joy of being a lipstick hoarder is there seems to be a lipstick for everything.
At this time of the year when I'm hauling my spring/summer appropriate clothes down from the loft for another year, applying lighter tinted moisturisers to my face and dreaming of sunshine and cider it seems only appropriate to reassess my lip choices.

 The colour is showing a lot redder on the image- its much more PINK.
This is chatterbox from MAC and is an amplified.
The reason my amplified lipstick collection (bigger since my last post) is so big is because of the colour pay off available from these babies is immense and if I'm going to pay good dollar then I expect a colour/pigmentation that simply isn't available from the drugstore.


Its a bright but easily and transition day or night colour.
The formula is lovely and moisterising, but doesnt stain your lips.
I wore this religiously last year and I'm sure this year it will be more of the same!

What Shades are you wearing over spring?



10 comments:

  1. I have this lipstick, the colour is amazing. I agree it's not so red in person ; ) if you know what I mean. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and love it too - it looks kinda scary in the bullet but its actually really wearable for daytime :) Speed Dial is my favourite MAC lippie, its quite similar... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the color! And it look's so good in your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this color is amazing!!! I love it!! :) very springy :D Your blog is awesome as well, following!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour, suits you, just wish I could pull it off!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chatterbox is one of my all time favorite lipsticks!! It's such a great shade of pink! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this color, is beautiful!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my first MAC purchase. Loving your blog x

    Cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete