Thursday 14 March 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

So there is a huge little panic this week over news that Google has given us a final date (July 1st) in which they will remove Google Feeder permanently. Its removal is a conspiracy which has always floated around social media since I began blogging,  part of me isn't surprised at all.
 
 
 
To stay in touch with AOG please have a look at the following links.

  Follow Via Twitter Follow Via Hello CottonFollow Via BlogLovin' Like On Facebook  
 
I have just imported my subscription list to Bloglovin', just now and its super easy and doesn't take up much time, for a tutorial please have a look at this great tutorial by Maria
 
Its a bit or a nightmare for anyone like me that regularly reads blogs, but I do really like the Bloglovin' format so I will be taking myself over there for future cuppa tea and Sunday reads.
 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this- I dont think it makes much sense, but I guess they are trying to get everyone to use Google+ and blogger dashboard to read blogs... I use bloglovin too because my dashboard broke xx

    ReplyDelete