Sunday 20 January 2013

Favourite Soap & Glory Products.

Soap and Glory are a brand that are highly exalted within the beauty community.
Whether it be that their regularly on 3 for 2 at Boots, their sensational product smell or the hype surrounding these products Soap and Glory are a very much loved brand in the UK.
The retro packaging and tongue and cheek product information add to the brands appeal, but which ones are the best?

I like to class myself as a bit of a soap and Glory expert. The last 2 years I have always treated myself to the Soap and Glory beauty boxes (of course when their vastly reduced) and for much of the year have enough products to pamper polish and preen throughout.
This has to be my all time favourite body butter- forget The Body Shop's offerings this body butter is luxurious both in its thick consistency and it's scent, it contains Coconut oil and shea butter and leaves my skin wonderfully smooth, feeling fresh and smelling amazing.


I use this every morning in the shower. It contains little beads which gently scrub my skin, it only requires a very small amount so the product lasts a very long time and is good value for money. It has a fresh scent which really helps wake me up of a morning. 

The product claims to have a skin brightening complex which I believe to an extent to be true. I really like using this as part of my skin care routine to start off with a fresh face before applying my makeup. I do think that this product product contributes to clearer skin. It doesn't appear to be in any way drying or harsh on my skin.

The scrub is a complete delight for the senses. It really does smell like it would taste delicious- (not that Ive tried!). It is a great product to give the skin a really thorough scrub and the shea butter ingredients make my skin feel wonderfully smooth long after my shower. Its a really nice pamper-worthy product.

What are your favourite Soap And Glory products?

15 comments:

  1. I love the breakfast scrub too but recently scrum 'em and leave 'em has been my favourite. The whipped clean shower butter is also something i recently tried and loved. I'm not a big fan of their skincare but I may give that face wash a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Righteous Butter too! I love Scrub your nose in it too, and Sugar crush scrub :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The righteous butter is just amazing! So luxurious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a bit of Soap & Glory, the Breakfast scrub has to be a favourite of mine it smells just amazing yummy :) still yet to try the face soap clarity, sounds really good though xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the breakfast scrub so so so much, it's the best scrub I've ever used. Nice post, I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Righteous Butter but not so keen on Face Soap & Clarity :(
    I've heard lots of good things about the Breakfast Scrub so might have to try that one next.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent actually tried any of their cleaning stuff but I have tried their masks and I love them!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Favourite S&G stuff has got to be Flake Away. And Glow Lotion. And their Kick-Ass Concealer.. THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH.
    Love this post :)
    ..and if you're ever passing through my blog Liz, do say hi!
    Kerry x
    from Kerralina

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely adore the breakfast scrub, it's heavenly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are my top 3 products from soap and glory too! The scrub is so yummy!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are starting to get these products here in my city now! I think I'm going to try a few :)
    www.aprilpinkbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Love Love soap and glory products, your blog is awesome x
    www.rageaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much for love for S&G - I'm a huge fan! One of the best parts of Christmas is restocking haha. The only one of these I haven't tried (and loved!) is Face Soap, it sounds fab though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm working my way through the 7 piece set they had in boots for £27 at teh moment but Breakfast Scrub is on my list for sure! I have the Peaches & Cream face wash and I have to say it's the only product of Soap & Glory that I don't like, it leaves a film on the skin so I use it to get shot of make up and use a normal cleanser after.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've still never tried soap&glory! Can't believe it you've helped me to pick what to choose!
    Thankyou for sending your link I'm now following!
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete