Hey there chikas!
Today I'm reviewing a hair accessory I have been absolutely loving ever since it arrived.
Love BIG hair buns?
Well this HUGE bun ring enables you to achieve a statement glamour bun look.
Now let me just demonstrate how big this thing is.....
...yes below the bun ring my palm is actually stretched out here.
You Will Need
- Mahousive bun ring
- Clip in extensions depending on your hair length and thickness
- Hair tie
- Lots of bobby pins/grips
How To Apply
- Place your hair in a pony tail
- (if you have need more length and volume in your hair to make your bun super luscious add some clip in extensions. I got some cheap ones here) and put them into a pony tail
- Place the bun ring on the ponytail and pull all your hair through.
- Distribute the hair so the while of the bun ring is covered
- Pin into place......borrow nearby relative/friend to help with the back.
- Make secure as possible
- Blast with hairspray to hold and brush any lumps and bumps out of the main section of your hair.
- You should have something like this:
Que Instagram photie of me pre night out.
In case you wondered the Peplum dress is from River Island
I bought my bun in the size medium (yes they really do make them larger!)
from Sleep In Rollers for £10, they come in blonde, brown and black.
I find this such a quick but effective hairstyle. I must admit it does slip a little the longer it is in your hair so roping a friend in with initial pinning would be a great advantage. Other than that I adore it!
Would you consider wearing this hairstyle?