Sunday 18 March 2012

New Chapters

Happy weekend to you all!
My weekend was completely non-makeup related, generally it was work and friends.

There are 8 in my group of girl friends and its so nice theres so many of us.
Its like being in a big school, theres always someone available and we all connect in different ways.
I am extremely lucky to have these girls over the years theyve seen me and my best and my worst.

One of the girls has recently got engaged...yay!
Shes the first one in our group so its kinda monumental in the case that....oh god. Were growing up.

My friend cooked for us all and put on a pretty impressive spread, it was a lovely night to catch up with everyone!

Ill leave you with a few snaps I took last night.





"the sparkler"

Im glad I took my SLR with me :)

Hope you all had a enjoyable weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like you had a GREAT time! I love your blog. You take amazing photos! I'm following you on Bloglovin' now. Blog on and stay fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, looks like you had a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a really fun time! Love the look of the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete