Tuesday 23 August 2011

Applying A Touch Of Glam To V Festival

V festival was incredible! Camping was actually much more enjoyable than anticipated, and staying Glam remained a challenge but I think I managed to wing it! I had visions of taking wonderful pics of my outfits that I could go into detail but in all truth after a few ciders and brilliant acts this became less and less of a reality! However here are a few pics: (I say few I mean bombardment!)

 Friday outfit: Floral strappy top, light denim short & of course the violet hunters
(And a ridiculously heavy backpack!)

At night teamed with quilted jacket. (As mentioned on Autumn pretties...yes I did buy it and I love it!)
Here's me coming down the slide in the fun house...big kid!!

Saturday: floral dress: Asos, denim long jacket: Primarni, and mini clock necklace:New Look
teamed with pink Festival-esque Ray Bans and floral headband..If in Rome...! Oh and Violet Hunters
Sunday: Embroidered backless cream top:Topshop, waistcoat: River Island, shorts:New Look
Bag:mentioned in previous post...and THE Hunters!
Closer Shot. Accessories: wire headband: New Look, Ring: Thailand purchase, Leopard print Raybans
All worn with MAC Girl about Town lipstick.


Highlights!!
Rhianna
Eminem
Bruno Mars
N-Dubz....suprisingly!
Katy B
Chase & Status
Dizzee Rascal
Ellie Goulding

Fabulous Weekend!
Hope you are all well bloggers!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment