Thursday 28 July 2011

An Introduction...

Wow so hello world!
Let me introduce you to myself and my blog...
I am a 21 year old by the name of Liz. Currently about to enter my third year in university in Oct studying computing.......before you think oh dear shes obs some geek dimwit let me tell you that my REAL passion is hair, make-up, and fashion. I live for it and have a complete ASOS addiciton.

I have always had a passion for writing so this I guess is my little indulgence. My blog will mainly consist of fashion buys, product trends reviews and reccomendations. I find others' opinions of much value so I hope mine (without getting too cheesy) my experiences may be of value to you! Join me in random ramblings and of course ever to indulge in my aspirations of glam..!

No comments:

Post a Comment