January is always a little pants, to keep myself sunny I have thrown myself into work and working out. The week has literally flashed by. I have my summer plans pretty much cemented in the form of a 7 week adventure with my man travelling Malaysia and Thailand, and I am so exited!
It will be my third time to South East Asia and each trip is nothing short of a love affair.
Unfortunately being an "independent woman doing it for herself" these things don't pay for themselves so I am being even more careful than usual, but that doesn't mean I cant look right.
Below are a list of little things I will almost certainly purchase this year but cant justify to myself at this very moment. Do let me know what takes your fancy....!
6. Nars Laguna
- Its been snowing for days now and getting up for work in the cold is becoming a drag. With the weather being as chilly as it’s been it seems a no-brainer to invest in this onsie. It looks so cosy and the perfect item to keep warm around the house of a weekend drinking tea and blogging. Burgundy is still really doing it for me over Autumn/Winter but the Ebay buyer has a range of different colours available.
- It was looking at Victoria’s (VIPXO) post that these really grabbed my attention. I really like the idea of a luxury pair of flats and I love the Vivienne Westwood logo on the toes. If I were to treat myself these shoes would certainly be the first port of call.
- Now this is an item I am DYING to get my hands on but it is out of stock EVERYWHERE. After days of stalking the MAC website I am yet to see Stereo Rose in stock. Stereo rose is an MSF that gets a lot of positive press and I would love to get my hands on this.
- Before Christmas I had a mini spend in the Yankee store and after agonising over whether to purchase a jar or a few minis, I got myself a few Christmassy minis. Vanilla cupcake is such a sweet scent and I get completely caught up in its deliciousness. There’s nothing better than lighting a sweet smelling candle on a cold winters evening.
- Ever since I saw Rhianna head to toe in Boy London on Jonathan Ross over a year ago I have wanted one of their vests. Completely inappropriate unless under a multitude of layers in the current climate I anticipate purchasing myself one of these over the Spring/Summer months, I really like the edginess and simplicity of Coy London’s brand.
- After nothing but love for Benefit’s Hoola I would really like to try Nars’ Laguna. I have heard nothing but good reviews on this bronzer as a contour colour and have read a multitude of reviews proclaiming these as comparable. I have a few Nars products and despite the initial price tag I really like the quality of the brand. There’s nothing better than giving washed out pale skin a kick with a sweep of bronzer of a morning!