Thursday 29 March 2012

OOTD Suns out- Legs out-Primark

Today is one of those ohhh my shizz I have so much to do days.
The purchasing of this dress is down to several weaknesses, 

Sitting and knowing these beautiful bits were in Primark resulted in a trip
-and with the weather this week I felt I owed it to myself to pick up some key pieces in order to be ready for spring.


I love this dress.
This is another of those transitional pieces, some wedges a bit of eyeliner and hell even a bandanna could retro up this dress to a whole other level and get you in gear for the evening.
Its denim-looking but it actually a lightweight cotton.
I love that its sleeveless and the button detailing. I'm not overly crazy about the belt but it'll do till I get round to picking up something I prefer.

The length of the dress is just above the knee, I am however 5"9 so it could come up a lot longer on you shorter ladies. The skirt pleats out a little making it super feminine.


My hair is just kinda 'meh' today but I do like how a plait can make you come over all girly.
I have my beloved Rimmel Nail Varnish (Sky High) I am a little obsessed with this greeny colour at the moment.

Oh and the good bit this dress is £10 from Primark
and I literally picked it up Wednesday so get yourself down there.

I'm still considering doing a haul on the other bits I got, anyone like to see?
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Love this dress I have just posted a Primark haul, didn't see this though other wise I would have snapped it up. You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely dress. Would love to see a primark haul! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous dress, love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is gorgeous and i wish my hair looked like that when my hair is on a 'meh' day!! its soo nice! And we'd love to see a haul :)
    xxx Lucy
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab in that dress! Definately think it goes well with a belt but im sure you can find on which is nicer, i have tons of those free belts you get and they are just... cheap looking! It looks perfect for when it gets warm again, considering getting myself one now!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love that dress, I have two other similar ones in other colours but for £10 I could justify a pretty blue one!

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is lovely and I really didn't think it looked like a Primark dress!! I'm about the same height as you - mayble slightly taller - do you find you have problems purchasing dresses length wise? Some don't even cover my bottom :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair like this.. it looks amazing! I have just found your blog and I love it! xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete